Aletsch half marathon running trip 2018
The most beautiful half marathon of Europe
Half marahon at the foot of the UNESCO world nature heritage
Come and enjoy with Laufcampus and the Akktiv Hotel & Spa Hannigalp the most beautiful half marathon of Europe. Since 2001 the Aletsch glacier is strictly protected and the natural higlights like the Aletsch glacier, the Jungfrau and the Bietschhorn make part of the UNESCO world nature heritage.
More than 2000 runners will take part in the 33rd edition running from the Bettmeralp up to the Bettmerhorn. What it makes so unique, is that you will see the world nature heritage at first hand. Breathtaking is not only the elevation gain but also the unique panorama view to the glacier and its surrounding 4000m peaks.
Look forward to:
- 4 overnight stays with breakfast or half-board
- including optimal support and coaching through Laufcampus with runnings for acclimatization
- Access to the hannigspa on more than 500sqm
- Free internet access in the entire hotel
Thursday, 21st June until Sunday, 25th June 2018
Price per person and stay:
- from CHF 515 / € 470 in a double room with breakfast
- Book your half-board for four nights at CHF 130 / € 120 at once.
- Accompanying persons and/or partners who are not participating in the running camp, benefit from special rates: CHF 95 / € 86 per person and night including breakfast
- Accompanying persons and/or partners can book the half-board at CHF 35 / € 32 per day.
- The single room supplement is CHF 30 / € 27,50 per day.
- Local tax and experience tax CHF 7,50 per person / day are charged additionally