Alpine running camp with "Laufcampus"
The official Zermatt marathon running camp 2018
Become top fit to attack the Zermatt marathon challenge
The 13th edition of the official Zermatt Marathon running camp will take place from Sunday 1st July until Sunday 8th July, at the Aktiv Hotel & Spa Hannigalp in Grächen.
You are a fan of mountain running? Are you a marathon or half-marathon runner? Do you want to spent some unforgettable days with other runners, enjoy from an optimal support to be fit for your season highlight?
Then the running camp in Grächen is the best choice you can do! Enjoy from two to nine days of optimal support through the bestseller author and 120 times marathon runner Andreas Butz.
Look forward to:
- 7 overnight stays with breakfast or half-board
- including seven days of training and coaching as well as several transfers during the week from Monday util Thursday (cablecars, local bus, Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn)
- Access to the hannigspa on more than 500sqm
- Free internet access in the entire hotel
Sunday, 1st July until Sunday, 8th July 2018
Price per person and stay:
- from CHF 1'005 / € 900 in a double room
New in 2018: Triple and quadruple rooms!
- CHF 685 / € 620 per person in a triple room
- CHF 585 / € 530 per person in a quadruple room
- Book your half-board for seven nights at CHF 235 / € 210 at once.
- Accompanying persons and/or partners who are not participating in the running camp, benefit from special rates: CHF 95 / € 86 per person and night including breakfast
- Accompanying persons and/or partners can book the half-board at CHF 35 / € 32 per day.
- The single room supplement is CHF 30 / € 27,50 per day.
- Maximum number of participants is 40
- Local tax and experience tax CHF 7,50 per person / day are charged additionally